Senior Debt Funding
How can Stamford Capital help me with senior debt funding?
Senior debt funding is typically the primary funding product used when it comes to commercial property finance. Stamford Capital works with a diverse pool of senior debt funders, including banks, institutional lenders, non-banks and private investors. We can arrange competitive terms for senior debt funding for your commercial investment property, or for residential, commercial or mixed-use development projects.
Commercial investment properties
We are ideally placed to source the most competitive finance in the market for first mortgage loans for investments in office, industrial or retail properties. Using our broad range of lenders, we can ensure you get the most competitive finance or refinance options.
Recent projects include:
- A $200M senior term debt facility from an institutional non-bank lender within a 4 week period secured against 2 office buildings in prime CBD locations.
Funding Partner: Institutional Non-Bank Lender
- Stamford settled a refinance and equity release against two income producing, mixed-use/residential buildings (strata titled) located in Sydney.
Funding Partner: Bank
Commercial Construction/development projects
Sourcing the most appropriate senior debt funding can make all the difference to the success of your development – allowing you to get your project up and running sooner to meet the demands of a fast-moving market.
Whether it’s changes in the leverage available or pre-sale requirements, Stamford Capital’s industry-leading expertise can guide you through your options.
When sourcing your development loan we’ll apply our unique insights in:
- Acquisition or land bank funding
- Acquisition, valuation uplift or notional equity sensitivities
- Pre-empting lender concerns about perceived credit risks.
Our developer clients derive real value from our knowledge, as it ensures they align their project with the right funding provider.
Recently we’ve secured senior debt funding for construction and development projects with gearing up to 70% LVR of completion value.
- Residential Land Bank Development for a repeat client at a LVR of 70% to assist with the acquisition of a DA approved residential development site.
Funding Partner: Non-Bank
- Delivered a very competitive construction finance outcome for a new client. The interest rate achieved of 9.5% is very competitive when taking into account the loan facility gearing of 80% LTC (Compared with maximum bank gearing of 70% LTC).
LVR: 80% LTC/65% LVR
Funding Partner: Non-Bank